With the relaxation of SOPs announced by the Malaysian Government on 18 August 2021, we will be officially opened for dine-in on 25 August 2021, Wednesday. The safety and the well-being of you and our team will be our priority – we want you to have peace of mind while you dine with us. Below are the measures we are taking to protect the community:
1. All customers must present their Covid-19 vaccination certificate and profile status on MySejahtera, before entering our premises.
2. Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to dine-in. Refer to the visual above for further information regarding vaccination conditions for dining-in.
3. Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by fully vaccinated adults.
1. All of us at Rare have been vaccinated.
2. Our entire premise has been fully sanitised and all tables will be at least one meter apart.
3. Our team, in service and kitchen, will be masked appropriately at all times.
1. Dine-ins are opened on Tuesday-Sunday (closed on Monday), 6pm-11pm. Last orders are on 9:30pm.
2. Delivery and takeaway timings are Tuesday-Sunday, 12pm – 2pm, and 6pm. Not available at 3pm - 5pm, and on Mondays.
We strongly encourage you to make a booking before your visit. Click here to reserve a table for your visit: https://bit.ly/RAREdineinreservations.
We reserve the right to turn away any group or individuals who do not follow the SOPs in place.